WELCOME FALL! TRY THIS SIMPLE & QUICK MEAL FOR THE PERFECT KICKOFF TO THE UGG BOOTS AND PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON!
WOW. This is the only word that came from my husbands mouth last night after eating this. Wow doesn’t even cut it ( I actually said Wowzers (an upgraded Wow). By far this has been the easiest & one of the most delicious dinners yet. Ten minutes to prepare and pop in oven for 40 mins. If you’re a good chopper this will take you only 5 mins prep time.
This dish is an Ode to Fall. Sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, red apples, fresh carrots and juicy Italian sausages meld together in an insane flavorful bite. The apples and carrots help to create a warm glaze making this meal Mmmm…Mmmm…Mmmmmm good! My kids loved it too (they are SO picky!)
Three easy steps: Chop. Toss. Bake. DONE. So lets get to it!
Easy & delicious!
(Printable recipe below!)
Oven Roasted Fall Veggies & Sausage
- 4-6 Italian mild sausages (spicy if prefer)
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cubed)
- 1 large white onion (diced)
- 4-6 large carrots (stems cut small)
- 1 cup of brussel sprouts (ends removed)
- 1 large red delicious apple (cored and sliced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place sausages on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Cut stems down on carrots and add to sheet.
- Cut ends off of brussel sprouts, dice onion and add to sheet.
- Peel and cube sweet potato, core and slice apple and add to sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper and place in oven for 45-50 minutes until sausages are done.
- You can add your favorite veggies to bake!